Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

What has happened

What happened

I am in London and I am walking around to find a food shop.I have just walked past a cool piece of art but I think in my head how did it get there.I ask a man and he said he doesn't know how it got here I ask more people and they don’t know how it got there.So I look at it for a minute and then it moves. I step back and then it stops I said in my head what is it doing here maybe there might be aliens controlling it.So I kept walking to a shop but I could not find one so I just went back to my hotel I got some food at the hotel and then went to sleep.

 I wake up and then I get dressed and go and have some breakfast.Then go out side of the hotel and go and look at the moving artwork and over night it moved down the hill and so I followed it and then the bottom comes up and you can see in it and it is foe. I call the police they said we are on away.But it got faster and faster then I get what is going on.I think it is going to the sea the aliens might be in a submarine so I followed it and it was heading for the sea.So now I ring the army they come down to stop the aliens they get here and the police are blocking the road off and then the army shoots there bombs at the cool artwork and it dies in the first hit we cheer and then we won the war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.