Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Enemy Pie

Enemy Pie Why does the main character dislike Jeremy Ross? Because they were enemies

Can you make a connection to the main character or Jeremy Ross? I can connect to both.

 Why do you think the dad doesn’t tell his son what’s in the pie? Because he wants them to be friend's.

 do you think the enemy pie smells so good? Because it has good ingredients.

 Why does Jeremy feel confused when the main character asks him to play? So he can get him to eat the pie.

 Why doesn’t the main character want Jeremy to eat the pie? Because they are enemies.

 What do you think will happen to Jeremy when he eats the pie?he was going two be sick.

 Was there anything nasty about the pie? no

 Why do you think the dad called it enemy pie So they would be good friend's.

 How did the main character’s feelings about Jeremy change from the beginning to the end of the story? Happy and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.