Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

My Magical Creature 100 WC

WALT describe a magical creature that lives in a pink lake of aniaml hospital. 


  The half human and half robot story. I was walking in the desert, and then I came across an emergency centre then. I called For help but they didn't here me so I went closer to the emergency centre then the people herd me . they said come over then I seen a pink swamp in my head I was think that. something that would come out of the swamp and eat me. Man at this time I was thinking what is in that hospital there could be dragons in there so then they walked me in.Then there was big half human and half robot and then.





1 comment:

  1. This is amazing because it is a great picture of the cyborg, and I really enjoyed your writing.
    This reminded me of the Terminator, when he had just been blown up by the fuel truck.
    Next time you could think about using a dark colour like black or blue so everyone can read it, especially color blind people.
    Why did you choose the robot to write about?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.