Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

Ruin

Ruin Hi my name is Ruin and I am in another diemengin and it is broken and destroyed here.I Have to get a device to save the world. I can see the rusty cars on the highway from the rooftops and I can see vines going everywhere up on the building's the grand is all soggy and the water is all mude and brown and there is a lot of bugs herelike mixtos,flies and bees the more I breathe the more fumis go in my system -I get more tired I saw a big steel box so that I have been looking for many years.I pushed it out of the window and then it hit the grand it made a bang. I kicked the steel box and then the door opened and it smelt like it had been there for years and years.I saw a mini flat ipad I could see through it .I have not had the time to be charged so I trend it on and my and my skin was going light blue.Then I heard a spaceship I ran as fast as could I kept running to my motorbike I got to it and I turned it on then drive away the spaceship followed me it dropped two little mini robot’s they were firing bullets at me but they were bad shootersI saw a sign that said tunnel this was. I went as fast as I could I. Had bombs I scraped it on my bike and then I dropped it. The bad guy’s robots died but it only killed one.Then Game the other one kept chasing me. I kept going I got to the tunnel I went in and it was as dark as the night sky I turned my light on then kept staring. I saw the end so I got my other bomb out and dropped it as I got out boom they exploded .I thought I lost the mather ship but I didn't I saw I come out for the bottom. Of the brig I saw a ramp going to the spaceship I went up it and jumped on it and then I pulled my metal white sword out and jumped in the air and stabbed the ship and it falls.Then hits the ground hard so does my bike I get up and .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.