Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Activity 20

Activity 20 

 If I was a zookeeper at a Orana Prak I wood be a lion and tiger keeper.I wood be a feed for the lions and tigers. The hole reason why I would do this job is because they are cool animals and they are Fearless and they can be dangerous sometimes two protect the cubs.

 The lion is usually a social animal while the tiger is solitary. ... While male lions are generally larger and stronger than female lions, it is the close-knit female pride alliance that typically hunts and provides for the pride. By contrast, tigers are often solitary, though they do socialize.

 These are some facts about lions and tigers. The lion is the 2 biggest cat in the world.

 Lions live it prides with like 30 lions in each pride.

 The tiger is the biggest species of the cat family.

 Tigers can reach a length of up to 3.3 meters (11 feet) and weigh as much as 300 kilograms (660 pounds).

 Tigers usually hunt alone at night time.

Tigers have been known to reach speeds up to 65 kph 40 mph.


Lion Pride members keep track of one another by roaring. Both males and females have a very powerful roar that can be heard up to 8 km (5 mi.) away.   

Look below to see the pictures!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.