Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

All About

WALT describe our self and what we are interested in .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Nau mau haere mai. Welcome to my blog My name RockyJames.I am a Year 6 my Teacher Is Whaea Heather I enjoy playing league, touch and with my friends . I play league on a Saturday I live with my mum,dad,sister,Nana and 3 cats. My sister’s name is Sharlisa and she is 13 likes to play netball and my mum’s name is Rebecca and my dad’s name is kerine and i like to . my name's name is Marion                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Do boms, staples and swimming and I in enjoy playing rugby league.My favourite food Burger king and my favourite tv show is henry danger and I like going camping with my whanau and I want to be a kiwi and a New Zealand Warrior.and my name's name is Marion. Thank you for reading and looking at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.