Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Week#45 100 Word challenge

Week#45



World Events for your writing
I’m sure you won’t have missed the events in Barcelona, Spain this week or the devastation caused by the mud slide in Sierre Leone and the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia. The prompt this week uses the emotions that the media has shown us.

Latest prompt
As I said at the top of this page, the events around the world this week:

… as it came rushing towards us we…
12.01pm, Wednesday, 24 July.  I was driving down the  rocky road, then I saw some  bubbling water. “Hmmm” I said to myself, “Why is that there?”
I went down the  steep hill and then I saw people running from the tsunami. WOW that is big!  Then it started to come rushing towards me and then I said “AAAAAAAA?” I turned around quickly and  I zoomed off. I went to my old,house with trees everywhere. I packed my bag and I got some food. I went to my messy backyard but then it was too late  I had drowned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.